Organisations collect and use various pieces of information and records every single day. Depending on your sector, there are legal obligations on your to keep and preserve certain records in order to demonstrate your compliance or actions in certain areas (finance and accounting for example). This can be a large task to manage therefore we have a range of services to help you. Please see below for some examples of the things we can offer.
Employee Training or Workshops:
Based on your needs we can work with you to deliver training courses on a wide range of topics, both electronically and face to face. With our years of experience and training, we will work with you to agree on the learning outcomes and style to ensure your trainees get the most out of the session. As a sample, we can deliver training on the following;
- Records Management Law & other record keeping obligations on organisations
- Retention & Retention Schedule creation
- Information lifecycle management
- Document & Information management
- Destruction vs Archiving
- Data Protection & Records management
Advice & Guidance
Using our knowledge and experience we can work with you on individual pieces of work to support a project or initiative. We will work with you to scope out what that support and work might look like.
This could include;
- Acting as the information & records SME for a project
- Advice on implementation of Office 365 and management of documents and files within the new environment
- Assistance in the creation and deployment of a retention schedule
- Assistance in the creation and deployment of information asset management
Audits & Reviews:
Depending on your sector we can tailor review/audit to look at your information and records management practices to look at both any information law requirements you may have on you and what practices (good and bad) are going on within your organisation that may affect your information health.
This includes (as some recent examples);
- Records handling review (offsite storage)
- General information security audit of physical, technical and soft controls
- Information Asset audit
- Review of retention schedule and deployment within the business
Can we help you?
If you like the look of how we can help you then get in touch for a chat about your needs and get a free, no-obligation quote on how we can work with you.