Are you making the most out of your marketing data? Are you using Personal Data for analytics or profiling for marketing use? Getting an appropriate consent or giving an appropriate notice on what you want to use and why can be difficult. We can work with you to improve your marketing practices to help walk the thin line between marketing and privacy.
Employee Training or Workshops;
Based on your needs we can work with you to deliver training courses on a wide range of topics, both electronically and face to face. With our years of experience and training, we will work with you to agree on the learning outcomes and style to ensure your trainees get the most out of the session. As a sample, we can deliver training on the following;
- Data Protection Law, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Marketing and ePrivacy Law, including the e-Privacy Directive & the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
- Managing and obtaining consent
- What is profiling and how does it work?
Advice & support;
Using our knowledge and experience we can work with you on individual pieces of work to support a project or initiative. We will work with you to scope out what that support and work might look like.
This could include;
- Acting as the Data Protection & Privacy SME for a project
- Advice on a specific marketing programme
- Advice on a specific rights request, complaint or incident involving the use of data for marketing purposes
- Advice and support on the creation and deployment of a marketing framework
Audit & reviews;
Depending on your sector we can tailor review/audit to look at your marketing practices to look at both any marketing law requirements you may have on you and what practices (good and bad) are going on within your organisation that may affect your overall marketing and information health.
This includes (as some recent examples);
- Information handling review (collection, storage, use and sharing)
- General audit of marking practices and processes
- Review of process for managing objections and opt-outs.
Can we help you?
If you like the look of how we can help you then get in touch for a chat about your needs and get a free, no-obligation quote on how we can work with you.